- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart, grow into a leading position as expert or leader
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Challenging tasks and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and flexible environment
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Be an active member of knowledge sharing and fostering learning at Mondi
- Work on challenging projects
- Work in a truly international business being present at worldwide level in more than 30 countries
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Contribute to our ambitious MAP2030 sustainability goals
- We are collaborators and team players
- We will help you to get started with a buddy program and other special events
Are you ready to navigate and enlighten individuals to build their careers and expand their technical expertise?
Are you an influencer, able to develop effective relationships and ignite passion for learning and achievement?
Are you passionate about ELECTRICAL and AUTOMATION ENGINEERING?
In case of 3 x YES, then a career as a Technical Trainer could be right for you.
Mondi Stambolijski is looking for an enthusiastic technical trainer to join its maintenance team and educate people (interns, apprentices, new employees) in the field of electrical and automation engineering. The successful candidate will play an important role in the Maintenance team focusing on delivery of core technical knowledge.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Educate people using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, case studies, field assignments and group projects
- Devise/ update technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Prepare typical circuits/ diagrams to be used in the trainees’ practical work
- Conduct practical work with SINAMIC test drive systems/ stands and combined controller and stand units
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda; prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs; determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Collaborate with respective managers to ensure proper knowledge transfer
- Lead training initiatives and provide periodic reporting.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in electrical and/ or automation engineering or equivalent
- Very good knowledge in the field of expertise and possession of solid technical aptitude
- Very good communication skills and ability to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way and create positive learning experiences
- Strong drive for inspire other and support long-term growth of individuals and the organization
- Fluency in English language and good digital skills
- Strong team support and caring culture
- Challenges and inspiring projects within a successful, dynamic and industrial environment
- Engaging social benefits: additional health insurance, free company transport, free lunch etc.
- Individual development opportunities and trainings (e.g. with the Mondi Academy).
Company car possible
Good public transport
Mobile phone for employees
Free company shuttle
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact us.
Mondi Stambolijski EAD
1 Zavodska St.
4210, Stambolijski, Bulgaria
+359 32 909 289
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail: