Opportunities for students
You are full of ideas and energy and want to test your theoretical knowledge in practice?
We offer great internship and apprenticeship positions to kick-start your career in a fast-paced industrial environment.
We offer 2-month paid internships around the year to university students in technical, technology and administrative fields. Whether you like chemistry, paper making or engineering disciplines - mechanical, electrical, or power engineering – you will be able to apply your expertise and education and put your skills to the test on a daily basis in a safe and exciting working environment.
As an intern you will have the possibilities to:
- Enjoy an individual training programme
- Develop personal & professional skills through various interesting tasks
- Get introduced to different parts of the business
- Receive continuous feedback from a personal mentor
- Potentially receive a permanent placement after the internship
Being an apprentice (a school student attending dual education programmes) at Mondi Stambolijski gives you the opportunity to acquire valuable, hands-on experience at an early age while studying in a vocational school.
As an apprentice you will have the possibilities to:
- Get theoretical & practical training in a real industrial environment
- Gain experience and useful work habits
- Develop teamwork and communication skills
Discover all our current internship and apprenticeship opportunities in our vacancy list.